An Aviation is a Company providing air transport services for travelling passenger and freight. Aviation utilize aircraft to supply services. It is the fastest transportation way comparing to by road, by railways or by sea route. Airlines is also known as Airways or Aviation Company.
In today’s busy life everyone prefer to reach to the destination without wasting time so they prefer airlines and today we will be discussing about the top 10 aviation company in the world.
- The company was founded on November 22, 1993 and it commenced operation on January 20, 1994. So the company is working in the same field since 26 years. The CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of the company is Akbar Al Baker. It Employees more than 32,000 people. Qatar airways had grown to more than 140 destinations all over the world in a very short time. Airlines provides service excellence that help the award winning carrier to become best in the world.Its network spans business and leisure destination all over Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, North America and South America.
- The company was founded on 1 May, 1974 as Malayan Airways and Commenced its operations on 1 October 1972. So the company is working since 48 years in the same business.Its headquarter are in Singapore. The chairman of the company is Peter Seah Lim Huat and the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of the company is Goh Choon Phong. It employees 17,204 people.Singapore Airlines is most respectful travel brands worldwide. It is the youngest aircraft fleets in the world to the destination spanning network spread over 6 continents.Singapore Girl is recognizable icon providing high standards of care and service customers have come to expect of Singapore airlines.
ANA – All Nippon airways
- ANA was founded on 27 December 1952. It is working in the same business since 67 years. Its headquarter is in Japan. The Chairman of the company is Shinya Katanozaka. President and CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of the company is Yuji Hirako. It employees 34,919 people.
- It is the largest airline in Japan. ANA flies around 80 international routes and over 110 domestic routes. Company has more than 29 million members. ANA was launch customer and is biggest operator of Boeing 787.
Cathay Pacific airways
- Cathay Pacific was founded on 24 September, 1946. So it is working since 74 years. Its headquarter is in Hong Kong.The Chairman of the company is Patrick Healy and the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of the company is Augustus Tang. It Employees more than 34,200 people.It offers scheduled passenger and cargo service to over 200 destinations in Asia, North America, Australia, Europe, and Africa using 200 aircraft.Airlines is a founder member of one world global alliance and Cathay Dragon is an affiliate member.
- Emirates was founded on 25 March 1985. It is working in the same business since 35 years. Its headquarters are in United Arab Emirates. The chairman and CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of the company is Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum and the president of the company is Tim Clark. It employees 59,519 people. Emirates has fleet of more than 230 aircraft and fly over 140 destinations in more than 80 countries worldwide. The network is expanding constantly with 1500 flights departing Dubai in a week to the destination on six continents.
- EVA Air was founded on 8 March 1989. So it is working in the same business since 31 years ago. It commences its operation on 1 July 1991. So it works since 29 years ago. The headquarters of the company is in Taiwan. Chairman of the company is Lin Bou-Shiu and the president is Chen Hsien-Hung. It employees 11,147 people. EVA Air is a member of Star Alliance. It serves globally and connects Asia and mainland China to Europe, North America and Oceania and link 60 major business and tourist destination. EVA manages the business from the hub at Taoyuan International Airport in Taiwan.
- Hainan was establish in January, 1993. The headquarters of the company is Hainan. Chairman of the company is Chen Feng. And CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of the company is Ma Zhimin and Wang Jian is the co-founder of the company. It was found in the Hainan Province. It has more than 400 aircraft in operation and 24 branch companies at the end of June 2018. Airlines network cover China, numerous point in Asia and extend to Europe, North America and South Pacific.
- Qantas Airways was establish on 16 November 1920. And commence it business on March 1921. So it is working since 99 years in same business. Its headquarter is located in Australia. Chairman of the company is Richard Goyder AO and the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of the company is Alan Joyce AC. It also Employees 30,179 people. Qantas Airways is the flag carrier of Australia and founding member of Oneworld airline alliance. Qantas Airways is Australia’s largest domestic and International airline. The destinations of the Qantas Airways are 85. Its fleet size is one hundred twenty – six.
- Lufthansa airways was establish on 6 January 1953 and the company commence it business on 1 April 1955. So it is working since 65 years in the same business.The headquarter of the company is located in Germany. The CEO (Chief Executive Officer) and the Chairman of the company is Carsten Spohr. Lufthansa company also employees 138,353 people.Lufthansa airways is the largest airlines in the Germany, and one of the five founding member of star alliance. Lufthansa’s primary hub is Frankfurt Airport, with Munich Airport being airlines secondary hub. Lufthansa has 220 destinations and Fleet size is 274.
- The company was establish on 29 March, 1960 as Thai Airways International Public Company Limited. So it works since 60 years in the Aviation.Thai airways has 62 destinations and the fleet size of the Aviation Company is 75. Its headquarters is located in Thailand. Chairman of the company is Chaiyapruk Didyasarin and President of the company is Chansin Treenuchagron. It also employees 21,232 people.It is the flag carrier airways of Thailand. Thai airways is founding member of Star alliance. Thai airways flies in 37 countries. It uses fleet over 90 aircraft. The slogan of the company is “Smooth and Silk”.